Friday, June 18, 2010

Tonight I will be in the Eiffel Tower...ahhhhhh

So today has been good so far, I'm writing now because I don't know when I will have another chance to do so, probably not til Monday but by then I will be pooped (or "poofed" as Yvonne would say)so we will see.

Class was alright today. We started off with some article presentations, Jeffery's basically told us that France has no chance of moving on to the next round, but go USA! Ha. Lisa's was about evangelical churches in France and somehow that lead to a discussion about cults in France (I think, sometimes I zone out when Bruno is speaking...). Then we watched a video about the Champs Elysées. It's crazy to think that we will FINALLY be there. I've been learning about all these places in Paris and I'm finally going there for the weekend! Then our prof told us some good places to go in Paris and then we listened to a song about Paris before getting out early (because most of the group's train left at 12:25).

Me and Anna went running after class, in the rain (again). Then we made a nice lunch, potatoes, Salad, Carrots, and our other tarte aux fruits for dessert (we each ate one of ours yesterday). It was delicious, we are getting really good at this cooking with minimal utensils business. I just finished showering and packing, I have only my backpack to carry stuff, I've also been getting good at packing light :-) Just a little over an hour til we're off!

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment