Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Monday Recap

So I'm using a French keyboard at school right now so this post might be more painful than from my itouch.

Yesterday we started class :-) I love school so it was very exciting. We had Bruno Fillon as our prof yesterday, he teaches history and culture three times a week in June and two times a week in July. The other teacher, Madame Buffin teaches grammar. I'm in the advanced class, so is Anna. There are 16 of us in it, two girls aren't in our program but the rest are from our group so it's fun. The class was good, a perfect balance between challenging and I know what I'm doing...good stuff.

We had a guided tour of Chambéry yesterday. It was cool, I'll put pics up at quickburger sometime...

Last night we made a delicious dinner (me and Anna) and we invited our neighbor, Jeffery, over (he's in the program too). We just hung out the rest of the night and then it was off to bed!

Everything is still great, and I still love it here. The end for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment