Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I finally know what Canyoning is...

It's insane!!! But I'm SO tired and have to get up to go veggie shopping at the market in less than 6.5 hours :-(  I will write all about it tomorrow, but it was just crazy.  We basically walked through a river jumped in between narrow passages from really high up (the first one was 8 METERS...aka 25ish feet) and slid down waterfall slides.  I'm bruised in several places and it was the most terrifying yet thrilling thing I have ever done...Definitely out of my comfort zone and a little trust activity between me and God.  I'll write all about it tomorrow (and then I'll be able to write about paragliding!!).  Oh man, two intense days in a row.  I will for sure be sleeping like a baby tonight.  Especially because at 10:00 (PM) a bunch of us decided to go running...3miles, plus a little ab workout in there.  It was great.  I love everything about this experience!


Until tomorrow...sorry I'm boring today!


No comments:

Post a Comment