Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The final countdown...

Today was a great day! We were allowed to go to class late because our bus from Nice didn't get back until 5 in the morning.  When we got to school the classes were on break and we ended up only having to endure 1 hr and 10 minutes of class :-)

After class Anna and I made lunch and Jeffrey and Hope came over while some of the others went out to eat.  After that we all just hung out in the hallway/Anna's kitchen and put pictures online and stuff.  It was good to just be together without needing to do much of anything.

Around 6 we all went our separate ways to get ready for our dinner.  Included in the cost of the program was a dinner "gala."  It was SO fun and everyone looked SO good.  I wish I had pictures on my camera but I didn't even bother to bring it because of the broken screen,  just made sure whoever I was around took some good ones.  I don't know if I stopped smiling the entire time, it was great.  The food was questionable but it was great to just hang out, be dressed up, and be with everyone.



After the dinner we cruised around the lake, got home around midnight and then headed out to Mojito.  We all figure that it's our last week and we might as well live it up!  A bunch of us got tired and left there at 2, we do still have tests tomorrow.  It's exciting though, this week we don't have class on Wednesday because it's their equivalent of the 4th of July (and also the day that the tour de France starts in Chambery) and Friday we don't have class because they're all done on Thursday, so we have plenty of time to just enjoy each other's company.  It's great.  I'm going to miss all of this so much, it's truly been the ideal summer.  I'm always happy and just loving every minute.  I wish it didn't have to end, but I'm ready to enjoy every last minute of it!

France is as good as ever, and I am for sure still loving it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment